- Autun (71400) Gallery du Passage August 8th to 21st
- With Artboxy (three works on a large screen) :
– Los Angeles Art Lab, 1306 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Los Angeles (USA), from 16 January to 31 January ;
–Thomson Gallery Zug (Switzerland) Schmidgasse 4 6300 Zug in February.
– Jonathan Schultz Gallery Miami (USA) in March.
– New York Artweeks 345 Broome Street, New York 10013 (USA) from 17 to 26 April.
- Visions from April 7 to April 24, at Palazzo Albrizzi-Capello Venise (Italy).
- Niğde (Turkey) from 11 April to 1 May.
- Mai d’Arthonnay (Yonne) on 20 and 21 May.
- Belgrade Biennale & Venice Auction 2023, June 1st – June 10th in
‘King Peter’s Gallery’ and four more Galleries in Belgrade, Serbia & ‘Academia Gallery’ in
- Dinay (71360) Épinac, as part of the 20th rendez-vous au jardin, on 3 and 4 June.
- From 15 to 18 September, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., at the Cosec Éric Chenevoy gymnasium, Place de Coubertin in Chevigny-Saint-Sauveur (21800). Exhibition on the occasion of a national handisport tennis tournament.
- Fiftieth Salon des Artistes in Fontaine-lès-Dijon from April 23 to May 7 from 2:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. (closed on May 1st).
- Biennale Art Expo, Tana Art Space Venice (Italy), from 1 to 31 May, with Artbox Project, a work on giant screen.
- Third exhibition dedicated to digital arts, in La Chapelle-Saint-Luc (Aube), from 10 to May 20. Open during the week from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Niğde Art Gallery in Niğde (Turkey) from May 21st to June 8th.
- With Artbird, from June 15 to the end of July in Guimarães (Portugal).
- Festival ‘Les papillons’ in Carpentras XXL exhibition suspended in July-August. I am one of the twenty artists selected by the jury. My creation will be on display in the College Chapel, rue du Collège, from 19 October to 12 November.
- Open house organised by the Dada collective of Nolay on 16 and 17 July. I’m exhibiting at Jill Labranche’s 16, rue Sadi Carnot.
- Art and patrimony, September 3rd and 4th in Luxeuil-les-Bains (70300). Festival website.
- Neue Art Dresden from 30 September to 2 October, with Art4you gallery.
- Casa del Arte, Palma de Mallorca (Spain), from 24 October 2022 to 5 November 2022. With Artbox Project.
- With Artbird, from 14 November to 2 December, exhibition at Bourse de la Ville of Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Galerie d’Art et d’Or in Châtillon-sur-Seine from 9 January to 18 February. (galeriedartetdor.com)
- 3rd Salon dedicated to Digital Arts from 6 to 16 April, Didier Bienaimé cultural centre in La Chapelle-Saint-Luc. Cancelled.
- From 17 March to 31 December: virtual exhibition
- Salon des Artistes de Fontaine-les-Dijon : from 2 to 16 May. Cancelled and transformed into a virtual exhibition until the end of July and online catalogue.
- Artbox Project in Barcelona (Spain) from 2 to 7 May, Valid World Hall, Buenaventura Munoz 6. Open from 10 to 20 hours.
- Tourelles des arts, Chaumont (Aube) on June 26 and 27 (cancelled).
- Mosaic of small squares in Glisy (80) from June 5th to July 15th with Les Compagnons Artistes.
- Festival “Les papillons” in Carpentras, Expo XXL suspended in July and August.
- Art et patrimoine, on September 4th and 5th in Luxeuil-les-Bains (70300). Festival website.
- Virtual exhibition of abstract art with Paginadearte from December 10 to January 10, 2022.
- Arnay-le-Duc Tourist Office from Saturday 25 July to Friday 14 August (www.tourisme-arnayliernais.fr)
- Galerie Merlino in Florence (Italy)
Arte in in fiera from 20 t0 30 January.
Arte preziosa from 13 to 26 February.
Visionario from 28 February to 9 March.
The following exhibitions in March, April and early May were cancelled due to containment in Italy.
They will be resumed with Lockdown, a video and photo exhibition that will be followed by Art! as soon as the gallery can open its doors.
Contrasti cromatico from May 25th to 30th.
Experiment from June 1st to June 10th.
Arte preziosa from the 12th to the 22nd of June.
- Artbox Project à Barcelone (Spain), from 18 to 22 March. Postponed from 15 to 19 October (coronavirus). Hall mondial valide in Buenaventura Munozau. From 10 to 20 heures. Postponed in May 2021.
- 48th Fontaine-les-Dijon Artists’ Fair: from May 2 to 17 at the Pierre Jacques animation centre, 2, rue du Général de Gaulle. Open from 2.30 pm to 7 pm. Canceled (coronavirus)
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) at the Bolsa de comercio from 2 to 13 November (with Art bird). Postponed in 2021.
- Shop of Coudurier-Jung Wines, 19, rue du Faubourg Bretonnière, in Beaune. From 15 January to 30 March. Open every day except Monday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- At the P’tiot Bistrot du Moulin Creneille, in Cormot-Vauchignon (21) from April 13 to 28. Open on Saturdays (from 4 to 9 p.m.) and Sundays (from 4 to 8 p.m.).
- ArtNums, La Chapelle-Saint-Luc (near Troyes), from 14 to 26 May.
- With Art Bird at the Casa del Cable in Xabia (Spain) from June 7 to July 1.
- Artists in the campaign in Saint-Jean-de-Vaux, June 15 and 16. Open on Saturdays from 14 to 20 hours, on Sundays from 10 to 19 hours.
- Puces de l’Image (sixth edition), on Sunday, August 18, from 10 am to 7 pm, at La Karrière® RD 35 Villars-Fontaine) as part of the Festival Street Art on the Roc.
- Open house workshops of 13 + on September 21 and 22. From 11 am to 7 pm. I am welcomed by Francis Orzel in Mâlain.
- Salon des Arts d’automne from Saturday 19 to Sunday 27 October in Saint-Julien-les-Villas (Aube).
- Fête du vin bourru in Nuits-Saint-Georges, October 26 and 27. Salle des Fêtes above the Halles. Open from 10am to 6pm.
- Merlino Gallery in Florence (Italy):
Esperienze creative from October 18 to 28.
Affordable art from October 30 to November 6.
Contemporary trend from 23 November to 3 December.
Movimenti culturali from 5 to 15 December.
Art symposium from 16 to 25 December.
- Diptych, triptych and + (association 13 +) from 12 to 25 March, open every day from 14 to 18 hours, Salle des actes, Hotel Despringles, 51, rue Monge, Dijon.
- Salon ‘Les peintres au village ’, Bière-le-Châtel (21) on April 7 and 8.
- Mondi Onirici, galleria Mentana, piazza Mentana 2, Firenze (Italie), from 14 to 24 avril.
- Open art 18, galleria Mentana, Firenze, from 16 to 28 April.
- Experiments, galleria Merlino, via Della Vecchie Carceri, Firenze-Le Murate, from April 30 to May 5.
- May d’Arthonnay (89), Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 May from 11 to 19 hours.
- Rivelations, galleria Merlino, Firenze, may 17th to 31st.
- Carta bianca, galleria Merlino, Firenze, June 15th-23rd
- Visionary, galleria Merlino, Firenze, June 25th – July 7th.
- Art showroom 2018, galleria Merlino, Firenze, July 19 – August 31.
- Arte tra le dolomiti, Hotel Fanes, San Cassiano in Badia, July, 21 to 28.
- Open Workshops of 13 + on 22 and 23 September. From 11 am to 7 pm. I am welcomed by Francis Orzel in Mâlain.
- Art shopping – international contemporary art fair (with Art Expertise), carrousel du Louvre, Paris, from 19 to 21 October.
- ‘Lo sguardo dell’artista’ Galleria Bottega d’Arte Merlino, Firenze (Italie) October 24th – November 3rd.
- Art walk organised by the association Reflets in Quétigny, from November 18 to 25.
- ‘Barns and gardens’ in Chevignerot (commune of Vignoles 21200) on June 3 from 2 pm to 7:30 pm and on June 4 from 10 am to 6 pm. The website of the organising association.
- Kentucky project with the 13+ association: double face exhibition with American artists. Theme: ‘La jolie vigne’ for French artists (es); ‘The joy of life’ for American artists. From Monday, May 22 to Saturday, July 22, an exhibition at the While Building in Louisville.
From Thursday 24 August to Sunday 22 October, an exhibition at the Bouchu d’Esterno Hotel in Dijon.
- ‘EVAsion des arts’ on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th August in Villy-en-Auxois, Villeberny, Salmaise, Verrey-sous-Salmaise. The blog of the organising association, their Facebook page.
- Open Workshops of 13 + on 23 and 24 September. From 11 am to 7 pm. I am welcomed by Francis Orzel.
- Esperanto Gallery in Nolay (Facebook page): July 7th to 31st.
- Tourist Office of Arnay-le-Duc, from 28 August to 16 September.
- T’ouche d’Arts at Fauverney (21) on the 5th (from 10 to 12 hours and from 2 to 6 pm), 6 (from 2 to 6 pm), 7 (from 10 to 12 hours and from 2 to 6 pm) 8 May (10 am to 6 pm).
- Salon of amateur artists, theme ‘red and white’. – the tourist office of Arnay-le-Duc from 28 July to 3 August 2015.
- EVAsion of the Arts on 1 and 2 August from 10 am to 7 pm.
Very quickly, the visitor forgets that the fractal works of Joëlle Acoulon are digital! So much spontaneity sprang from it that if the artist had painted in the immediate after-watch, it would have belonged to the lyrical abstraction! This quest for harmony, these sprays of colours, of developing configurations, generate as many delicate, emotional, intuitive flights of the living odes to the light.
Jeanine Smolec-Rivais, the text of the catalogue.
- Arts and books in Ouche in Bligny-sur-Ouche, arts day, Saturday 19 September from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Bligny-sur-Ouche Tourist Office : from 1st to 15th April.
- Gallery ‘des bains douches’ in Arnay-le-Duc: from the 1st to the 30th of June.
- Gallery ‘Esperanto’ in Nolay: from the 1st to the 30th of September.
- Collective exhibition, workshop Correia Saulieu.